The Lafayette College Distinguished Service Award (LCDSA) was established to recognize sustained distinguished performance and contributions made by a support or administrative staff member.
The winners will have demonstrated their ability and willingness to provide sustained (more than five years of service to the College) distinguished, quality service within the framework of their jobs. Selection of the recipients will be based upon exemplary job performance and accomplishments, including any or all of the following:
1. Quality work performance;
2. Nominee is highly respected and admired;
3. Constantly strives to excel;
4. Possesses a positive attitude that exudes enthusiasm, integrity, adaptability, and a willingness to perform the assigned work;
5. Relationship building within and/or outside of the immediate division;
6. Inspires others within the organization to work productively and collaboratively; and
7. Builds positive and mutually supportive relationships.
Formal recognition of all award recipients is made annually. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Office of Human Resources at ext. 5060.
This award is presented throughout the year to members of the support, facility operations, and public safety staff who have made an exceptional contribution to the College by working on a special project or event or providing some type of extraordinary service beyond their normal job responsibilities. Award recipients will be recognized by their department and will receive $200 in their paycheck.