Welcome to Lafayette College! We hope that your employment at the College will be satisfying and productive!
In preparation for your eligibility for benefits, effective on July 1, 2017, we have included website links and information which will enable you to enroll in the various benefit plans offered at the College.
The below links include a comprehensive 2017 Benefits Summary brochure, as well as a New Faculty Power Point slide deck. Please review these documents first before considering the various benefit plans. When you are ready to enroll, please use the information in #3 below.
Finally, we have enclosed links for your immediate required participation in the Lafayette College Retirement Plan. You must complete the Salary Reduction Agreement and the associated enrollment application from TIAA-CREF and/or Fidelity Investments. You may mail those forms back to our office, or scan and send as an email attachment. Our mailing address is provided here:
Office of Human Resources
730 High Street, 12 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
HR Website: http://hr.lafayette.edu/
1) 2017 Benefits Summary Brochure:
2) Benefits Orientation Presentation: 2017 New Hire Benefits Presentation – Faculty, Admin and Exempt Version
3) To Enroll in Benefits: https://hr.lafayette.edu/benefits/open-enrollment/
(Use your Network ID + Password)
4) Retirement Plan Enrollment
5) Workers’ Compensation: https://hr.lafayette.edu/benefits/workers-compensation/
6) Other Benefit Programs: https://hr.lafayette.edu/benefits/other-benefits-programs/
7) Work-Life Balance Programs: https://hr.lafayette.edu/benefits/work-life/
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you during the Fall Semester.
Charles F. Crawford, SPHR
Director, Human Resources / Benefits