The Facilities Office Coordinator is responsible for supporting Facilities Operations with coordination and reporting of work orders, utilities, internal testing, data entry, and other responsibilities supporting the department.
• Coordinate and submit necessary work orders for prioritization, crew assignment, accounting and billing processing
• Respond to all inquiries, relating to work orders or facility operation questions.
• Run reports, reconcile, and correct discrepancies in the work order system to allow posting into BANNER the current ERP system.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with College policies and Facility Office procedures.
• Performs end-user testing of the work order system as the system is upgraded related to assigned duties within that system.
• Communications via E-Mail to Ehrlich, Emergency Elevator Protocol
• Run the FAMIS weekly update to Banner
• Monthly Data Entry of all Utilities (Electric, Fuel, and Gas)
• Coordinate the vacation calendar, time card distribution, and Supervisor year-end vacation reconciliations.
• Coordinate the distribution and pick up of Air Conditioners with Facilities, Residence Life, and the Health Care Center.
• Vehicle Registrations
• Coordinate various tests (OSHA, Hearing Tests, etc.)
• Assist Access Control including billing for lost keys
• Distribution of Student and Contractor Keys
• Radio Calls
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Two plus years of experience in Office Management.
• Knowledge of Banner ERP systems and Work Order Systems are preferred but not required.
• Must have strong work ethic and be well organized.
• Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of Microsoft productivity software such as Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
It is the College’s intention to fill job vacancies from within the College before hiring new employees, providing employees are available with the necessary qualifications. Internal candidates who make application within 3 working days following the posting, will be considered first. Applications from candidates not currently employed by the College will not be considered in the first 3 working days following the posting and will only be considered if there are no qualified internal applicants.
Must provide your Lafayette College ID number (L#). If you do not know your Lafayette College L number, please call Human Resources at (610) 330-5060.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to: http://apply.interfolio.com/136973
Lafayette is deeply committed to creating a diverse community, one that is responsive, inclusive, and is supportive of each and all of its faculty, students, and staff. All members of the College community share in the responsibility for creating, maintaining, and developing a learning environment in which difference is valued, equity is sought, and inclusiveness is practiced. All Lafayette operations reflect the College’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, Access, and Inclusion (DEAI) initiatives, and Lafayette welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.