Lafayette College is a prestigious liberal arts college located in Easton, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1826, Lafayette is known for its commitment to the undergraduate residential liberal arts experience. The mission of The Dyer Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is to foster and sustain a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship that increases the creative capacity of Lafayette students to lead and inspire change. Furthering that mission, the Dyer Center delivers innovative programs and provides experiential learning opportunities to students across campus.
The Dyer Center seeks a dynamic and visionary Program Manager to lead and support our innovation and entrepreneurship initiatives. The Program Manager will be responsible for developing and managing programs, events, and resources that empower students to explore the entrepreneurial mindset. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of innovation and entrepreneurship on campus. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Your unique perspective and experiences can make a significant impact on our community.
● Program Development: Work with other members of the Dyer Center staff and other members of the Lafayette community to create and implement innovative co-curricular programming and initiatives that promote entrepreneurship and innovation across campus.
● Student Support: Provide mentorship, guidance, and resources to student entrepreneurs, helping them to develop and launch their ventures, including students in our D.Y.E.R. Fellows program and summer accelerator programs.
● Partnerships: Build and maintain strategic partnerships with local businesses, alumni, and other stakeholders to support entrepreneurship initiatives.
● Promotion: Develop marketing and communication strategies to promote entrepreneurship programs and engage the campus community.
● Resource Management: Manage the Dyer Center’s resources, including budgets, facilities, and technology, to ensure they meet the needs of our entrepreneurial community.
● Knowledge: Familiarity with entrepreneurial mindset, customer development, and other entrepreneurial principles.
● Collaboration: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
● Managerial: Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to take initiative and promote innovation.
● Adaptability: The ideal program manager should thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, readily adjusting programs as needed. They must be self-motivated and possess a genuine passion for nurturing innovation and supporting emerging entrepreneurs on their journeys.
The Program Manager is a permanent, full-time, on-site position and entails occasional night and weekend commitments as part of the job requirements.
For consideration, please submit a resume, contact information for three references and a cover letter that addresses how your experience makes you a good fit for this position. We believe that traditional qualifications do not limit talent and potential. While a relevant degree and experience are valued, we encourage candidates to apply even if they don’t meet every requirement. We are looking for candidates passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation who can bring a fresh perspective to our team. http://apply.interfolio.com/133867