Lafayette Employee Wellness Program
The Office of Human Resources has established the Lafayette Employee Wellness Program (LeWP), and intends to continue its ongoing efforts in advancing a culture of health and wellness promotion at the College.
In partnering with Capital BlueCross, the College hopes to take advantage of Capital’s Better Health Works program, which integrates and coordinates population management programs across the entire continuum of care, including wellness, behavior modification, disease management, and care management. Through these aspects, we look forward to engaging members, developing and evaluating programs, and supporting the modification of health behavior. Although we are initially partnering with Capital BlueCross, the College must be solely responsible for the ultimate success of this wellness program.
Better Health Works Program Information
For Better Health Works Bulletin Updates Select:
- Better Health Works – July 2014
- Better Health Works – March 2014
- Better Health Works – December 2013
- Better Health Works – November 2013
- Better Health Works – October 2013
- Better Health Works – September 2013
- Better Health Works – August 2013
- Better Health Works – July 2013
- No events are scheduled.
12 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5720
Monday - Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.