Lafayette Employee Wellness Program
The Office of Human Resources has established the Lafayette Employee Wellness Program (LeWP), and intends to continue its ongoing efforts in advancing a culture of health and wellness promotion at the College.
In partnering with Highmark Blue Shield, the College hopes to take advantage of Highmark’s Health Promotions, which integrates and coordinates population management programs across the entire continuum of care, including wellness, behavior modification, disease management, and care management. Through these aspects, we look forward to engaging members, developing and evaluating programs, and supporting the modification of health behavior. Although we are initially partnering with Highmark Blue Shield, the College must be solely responsible for the ultimate success of this wellness program.
Better Health Works Program Information
Employee Assistance Program (EPA)
- 2015 Lafayette College Employee Wellness Fair
- Managing Diabetes — Nutrition & Weight Management Tips
For Highmark’s Monthly Health Promotions Newsletter Select:
- Monthly Health Promotions – May 2015
- Monthly Health Promotions – April 2015
- Monthly Health Promotions – March 2015
- Monthly Health Promotions – February 2015
- Monthly Health Promotions – January 2015
For Capital’s Better Health Works Bulletin Select:
- Better Health Works – October 2014
- Better Health Works – September 2014
- Better Health Works – July 2014
- Better Health Works – March 2014
- Better Health Works – December 2013
- No events are scheduled.
12 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5720
Monday - Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.