Planning For Your Retirement and Understanding Your Benefits:
For Information Concerning Pre-65 and Post-65 Retiree Medical/Dental Benefits Select:
- Retiree Open Enrollment Brochure 2015
- Rates Retirees 2015
- Medical Benefits – 2014
- Express Scripts Pharmacy Locator
- Express Scripts Mail Order Form
- Link to Capital Blue Cross Dental
- 2015 – Post-65 Freedom Blue PPO Your Benefits at a Glance
For Information Concerning Your Social Security Benefits Select:
For Information Concerning Your Medicare Benefits:
- Official US Government Site for Medicare
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice – Lafayette College
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice – Lafayette College – FreedomBlue
To Access Your TIAA/CREF, or Fidelity Account Online:
Below is an additional links, to the various forms and plan information, that also pertain to your benefit selections during the 2015 Open Enrollment period.
- No events are scheduled.
12 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5720
Monday - Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.